| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bull Harbour, Bc in December is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in December is pretty drenched. A hearty 294.7mm (11.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:55 long and the longest day is 8:14 long with an average length of 8:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Bull Harbour, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bull Harbour, Bc:
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) NNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) WSW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 30.8 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) NNE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) SE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 346.6 kms (215.4 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SE