Vs > Cetyrehstolbovoj Il
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il Climate & Distance Between
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Inverness, Fl, Usa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Ajan, Russia
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Kalmar vs Quetta
Santo Domingo vs Karachi (Airport)
Tallin vs New Bedford, Ma
Havana vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
- The distance between Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada and Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia is approximately 4,046 km or 2,514 mi.
- To reach Bull Harbour, Bc in this distance one would set out from Cetyrehstolbovoj Il bearing 85.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Bull Harbour, Bc bearing 148.4° or SSE .
- Bull Harbour, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cetyrehstolbovoj Il has a tundra climate (ET).
- The annual mean temperature is 21.9 °C (39.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.9 °C (39.4°F) less in Bull Harbour, Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2057.7 mm (81 in) more which is equivalent to 2057.7 l/m² (50.5 US gal/ft²) or 20,577,000 l/ha (2,199,818 US gal/ac) more. About 16 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.6° higher in Bull Harbour, Bc than in Cetyrehstolbovoj Il.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bull Harbour, Bc relative to Cetyrehstolbovoj Il. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Bull Harbour, Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Rostov On Don, Russia
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Kristianstad, Sweden
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Esquel, Argentina
Wonsan vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Zinder vs Opotiki
Shendi vs Sousse
Hays, Ks vs Chanthaburi
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bull Harbour, Bc
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) NNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) WSW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 30.8 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) NNE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) SE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 346.6 kms (215.4 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cetyrehstolbovoj Il